Even as the Calm Coach, I have moments I need to tap into my inner peace. As I’ve mentioned here on the blog and on social media, my husband and I are separated (it’s not a terrible thing, btw), my daughter and I are back at my parents’ house, I’m working on myself, and I’m growing my business and getting my finances together. Needless to say, the past few months have been particularly stressful and overwhelming for me.
Fortunately, I’ve been able to stay (relatively) sane, calm, and centered with various practices like yoga, meditation, mindfulness, practicing self-care, and affirmations. If you find yourself feeling stressed or overwhelmed, here are a few quotes that will inspire you to find your calm:
- “Your calm mind is your weapon against your challenges. So relax.” – Bryan McGill
- “Relax. Everything is running right on schedule.” – The Universe
- “Slow down. Calm down. Don’t worry. Don’t hurry. Trust the process.” – Unknown
- “If the ocean can calm itself, so can you. We are both salt water mixed with air.” – Nayyirah Waheed
- “The day she let go of the things weighing her down, was the day she began to shine the brightest.” – Katrina Mayer
- “Everything you do can be done better from a place of relaxation.” – Stephen C. Paul
- “Quietness with thoughtful reflection and relaxation can be empowering.” – Cynthia Wright
- “Close your eyes. Take a deep breath. You are doing just fine. You’ll be just fine. It will all get done, whatever it is. You don’t need to stress. You just need to relax, trust, and take it all one slow step at a time.” – Lori Deschene
Do you have a favorite quote that inspires you to find calm? Please share by leaving a comment!