"Yoga gives us a safe space and time to journey to the simplicity of breath and movement and connecting with ourselves." - Jill Conyers
Starting my yoga practice three years ago was one of the best -- and most life-changing -- practices for me. I began a few months after having my daughter, Nailah. At the time, I was adjusting to being a new mom while trying to balance being a wife and entrepreneur and taking care of home. I was overwhelmed, super stressed, and frustrated.
Fortunately, I re-discovered yoga, and it quickly became one of my favorite tools for finding my calm and overcoming my overwhelm. And it continues to be one of the top methods I use to tap into my inner peace every day.
By having a regular yoga practice, you can:
- Experience more peace of mind.
- Be happier.
- Tap into your inner strength.
- Improve your flexibility and balance.
- Ease your physical pain.
Who Are 1-on-1 Sessions for?
While attending a public yoga class (like Mind, Body, Soul Yoga) is great for some people, it doesn't work for everyone. Private sessions might be for you if you:
- Want a practice customized specifically for you (if you want to focus on your necks/shoulders or hips, for example).
- Have to work or have a prior engagement during the weekly class time.
- Need assistance starting a home practice.
- Feel more comfortable with just an instructor versus in a class setting.
Experience the Incredible Benefits of Yoga for Yourself
Private in-person sessions are available in Hartwell, GA and in Anderson, Easley, Pendleton, and Greenville, SC.
Ready to start your 1-on-1 practice with me? Please fill out the form below, and I'll send you more info!